"It's asking a great deal that things should appeal to your reason as well as your sense of the aesthetic." W. Somerset Maugham, 'Of Human Bondage', 1915 English dramatist & novelist (1874 - 1965)
"Who knows what form the forward momentum of life will take in the time ahead or what use it will make of our anguished searching. The most that any one of us can seem to do is fashion something--an object or ourselves--and drop it into the confusion, make an offering of it, so to speak, to the life force."
Ernest Becker, The Denial of Death

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blogger

Well, well....guess who's bringing the 21st century to my conservative old school company? That's right, for the project I'm working on, I've convinced them to let me keep everyone updated via a corporate blog. Now that the idea's out of the bag, I've heard others wanting to do the same.

On the down side, our Legal won't let us keep it anonymous...but it's a start....

No comments: