"It's asking a great deal that things should appeal to your reason as well as your sense of the aesthetic." W. Somerset Maugham, 'Of Human Bondage', 1915 English dramatist & novelist (1874 - 1965)
"Who knows what form the forward momentum of life will take in the time ahead or what use it will make of our anguished searching. The most that any one of us can seem to do is fashion something--an object or ourselves--and drop it into the confusion, make an offering of it, so to speak, to the life force."
Ernest Becker, The Denial of Death

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Been a long, long, long time...

I know, for the two people who may actually read this thing, it's been a loooooong time since I posted anything. Even though I was supposed to post something about not seeing Pete in the Searcher's Vault when I was in NJ...and make some funny post about him being old or some such thing....

But I've been extremely busy at work on a new project...a rather large project...and for those who don't work in the real world of corporate America, well, let's just say, a successful project will mean a few feathers in this boy's cap....

Like I give a shit but, hey, whatever makes me more money down the line...am just glad to be working on something I enjoy.

Also, read Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers...his latest...I love all his books and I HIGHLY suggest to anyone--read his books, you will change your view on the world.

I haven't Facebooked much and although I've signed up on Twitter, I still don't see any point to that stuff....udder than that...I know I've got at least one more post in me....

No comments: